Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Been Too Long and Craft Area Demolishing

Howdy my crafty friends!
 It has been forever since I have come to write anything here in my blog. 
A lot has transpired. 
We went through a lot of ups and downs! 
Last year in January, we had found out that my brother-in-law had kidney cancer. 
He got sicker and sicker quite rapidly. 
He passed in June, a few days after my husband's birthday. 
 In May , my youngest son got married. 
This was just amazing.
 I made the sashes for the ladies dresses.
 I made all the centerpieces for the reception. 
 It was a helpful distraction from watching over my brother-in-law. 
 Also in May, we found out that my only daughter was expecting another baby. 
A baby boy. 
She had him 3 weeks early on Dec 21st, 2014. 
 More about what life has been for me and mine next time. 
 Now, I want to share a short video about the demolishing of my craft area (that had been moved into my master bedroom) so I can move back into a craft room. 





Craft area demolishing !


  Thanks for stopping by !
post signature
Kimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment