Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Me , an artist?

Nah, I am no artist...

But I joined in 
"The Documented Life"
&
Journal 52
art journaling fun anyway!

Why 2, you ask?
Well, since I have never done an art journal
challenge thingy
AND
I tend to jump on the band wagon of every new thing I see on youtube,
I figured , why the heck not!
I loved art in junior high school (don't even ask how long ago that was!)
And when I was in art class as a freshman in high school, the teacher said I was good..... HAha, I think that was her job so that the students didn't skip the class.


I joined in these 2 journaling thingys late and am way behind. But it isn't about pressure to keep up,
it is about doing some art and enjoying it.

Here is how I made the first week of my 
"Documented Life" journal : 



Here is how I did the tabs on my
"Journal 52" journal:


Here is my Week 1 for Documented Life
( the prompt was "your front door") 

It says" Shut the Front Door" (as you can see below)
on the inside it says
"My front door is pretty lucky,
Every time it gets shut,
Someone wonderful comes along and opens it...
So, please, Shut the Front Door"



Week 1 prompt for "Journal 52" was 
"Up, Up and Away"
The first thing that came to my mind was a bird flying and dangling a teacup with sparkles dripping out of the cup.
So here it is.... 


Thanks for stopping by ...
come back again any time!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment