Friday, March 28, 2014

Can't live with 'em or without 'em....

No, I don't mean our significant other's.

I think.... no I know I hate Google and Facebook, though Google (YouTube) wins out over Facebook this time. 
With YouTube...
Whenever I click on a video from within my email, it always has me using YouTube with my real name. I have never used my real name. And I don't want to ever use my real name. 
Why, you ask? 
Because when I started using YouTube, I used it under this other name and had established a bunch of playlists and then when we had to do google+ in order to comment, I established all my connections in google+ with that other name, not my real name.

So, now.........  I have to switch accounts (continually) and hope I stay on the right video.
GEEZ.. what a pain!


Then with Facebook...
I found out that if a person doesn't stay active on my 
Krazy Crafty Creations Facebook page
 by liking or commenting on the page , then their "LIKE" of my page will be removed.
They will no longer get any feedback that is posted to the page.
What kind of crap is that?
I may have to move my page over to the "group" page
in order to do my swaps.


Okay, I am done with my ranting.
Thanks for stopping by and reading!


hugs, 
~~~ kimmer



No comments:

Post a Comment