Friday, March 14, 2014

WOYWW

I don't know about anyone else, but it seems I lost more than just an hour with this silly spring ahead  (steel an hour from me) time change. I swear it feels as though I lost 3 days! Ha!

WOYWW = What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

I am participating in WOYWW (as often as I can). Sounds like fun and it gets me creating and blogging.
And as you can see... I am late for my very first post, cause it is 5 in the morning on Friday. But I did take the picture on Wednesday, does that count??

I am working on my youngest son's wedding invitations. I am testing out trying to get a bit of a vintage look to them, so far, so good. Also amongst the mess are the altered matchboxes for a swap.


and my Journal 52 and my Documented Life journal. 






Hope you all had a wonderful Wednesday. 
If you want to follow along with Julia over at the Stamping Ground

hugs, Kimmer


2 comments:

  1. Love the border you've chosen for the invites, how pretty that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh...can't wait to see how your invites turn out. They look great so far! Happy WOYWW! Thanks for the visit! Sandy Leigh #66

    ReplyDelete